Motor Vehicle Injuries
While no car accident is convenient, these incidents can have a wide range of possible consequences. The most regrettable consequences can include devastating personal injuries, loss of employment, pain and suffering, and vehicle property damage. Victims of these accidents may feel like they have nowhere to turn. In fact, law enforcement officials may not be looking out for their best interests and insurance companies may only be protecting their own interests. At Arnold & Smith, PLLC, our personal injury attorneys can be the advocate you need. Our goal is to protect your rights and make sure that you receive the compensation that you deserve.
A car accident may have a lasting detrimental impact for a victim and their family. The financial losses caused by the negligence of another driver can also place a large burden on the victim. From medical bills to lost wages, those suffering injuries or disabilities from these accidents may be entitled to a large amount of compensation. While the consequences may be devastating, it is important that victims consult with an attorney who can help to take away some of the financial burden.
Under North Carolina law, victims have the right to seek full compensation for their injuries. At Arnold & Smith, PLLC, our attorneys will guide your claim through the court system and fight for the compensation you deserve.Truck Accident Injuries
When a motor vehicle accident involves trucks, the outcome can be much more tragic. While truck drivers may be protected by the size of their vehicles, this extra size creates a large danger for everyone else on the road. Passenger cars, pedestrians, motorcycles, and even other trucks are put in more danger when these vehicles are operated negligently. These vehicles are also often more difficult to maneuver and are far more susceptible to hazards on the road. While there are important purposes that they serve, such as business deliveries and shipping, a small case of negligence can result in serious injury or even death.
The important factors in a personal injury claim involving a truck accident can be very different than other types of accidents. Trucks have strict rules and regulations governing their industry. As a result, it is important to consult with an attorney who is experienced in dealing with truck accident injury claims. At Arnold & Smith, PLLC, our attorneys will get to know you and the facts of your specific case and will advocate on your behalf.
Additionally, before an individual can begin the process of trying to recover for their injuries, there is a long process and large amount of work that must be done. Gathering medical bills, police reports, and witness testimony are all vital to the success of any claim. Finally, a party must establish that the accident was caused by the fault of another party. As a result, strong legal counsel can be imperative to your ability to recover any financial compensation.
At Arnold & Smith, PLLC, we are able to handle cases involving all types of trucks. From semis to 18-wheelers, if your case involves a driver who is negligent or careless, then we have the resources to help you. Our personal injury attorneys understand the law and will utilize our experience to evaluate the strengths of your case. If you or a loved one has suffered a serious injury in a truck accident, do not hesitate to call us today. We understand that your life may thrown for a loop but our team will help you seek the compensation you deserve.Know Your Rights
North Carolina law permits individuals to file claims for personal injury against any party who is responsible for the accident. In some instances, you may be able to sue the owner of the other vehicle and also the individual who was driving. In North Carolina, however, the law of contributory negligence may bar your claim. Under this law, if you were also negligent in the accident, then you may not recover from any other negligent party. As a result, it is even more important that you consult with an attorney who can protect your interests in the matter.
If you have suffered personal injuries resulting from a motor vehicle accident it is important that you receive documented medical treatment for your injuries, have a police report filed with all relevant information, and finally consult with an experienced attorney.Contact Arnold & Smith, PLLC
At Arnold & Smith, PLLC, we know that the aftermath of a motor vehicle accident can be very difficult to deal with. Let our personal injury attorneys protect your legal rights and help you through this time. Contact us today.
- Airbag Injuries
- Broken Bones
- Broken Glass and Window
- Burn Injuries
- Car Accident Amputation
- Pregnant Women Injured in Car Accidents
- Can I Still Sue for Damages If I Wasn’t Wearing My Seatbelt?
- Insurance Claims
- Broken Bone Car Accident
- Foot, Ankle, and Leg Injuries
- Hand and Wrist Injuries
- Hip Injuries
- Charlotte Attorneys for Children Injured in Car Accidents
- Attorneys for Car Accidents Involving Company-Owned Vehicles
- Facial Injury
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Injury
- Car Accident Wrongful Death
- Understanding Brain Injuries Caused by Car Accidents
- Understanding Back Injuries Caused by Car Accidents
- Broken Bone Injury Car Accidents
- Knee Injuries From Car Accidents
- Fetal Death Caused by Car Accidents
- Wrist and Hand Injuries Caused by Car Accidents
- Hip Injuries and Fractures from Car Accidents
- Internal Organ Damage as a Result of a Car Accident
- Foot, Ankle, and Leg Injuries in Car Accidents
- Child Injuries Caused by Car Accidents
- Charlotte Lawyers for Airbag Injury Victims
- Amputation Injuries Caused by Car Accidents in Charlotte
- Broken Bones From Car Accidents
- Joint Injuries Sustained in Car Accidents
- FAQ for Pregnant Women Injured in Charlotte Car Accidents
- Common Eye Injuries Caused by Car Accidents
- Internal Organ Injuries From Car Accidents
- Neck Injuries Caused by Car Accidents - Charlotte Lawyer
- How Much is a Neck Injury Lawsuit Worth in Charlotte?
- How Much is My Face Injury Lawsuit Worth?
- How Much is My Herniated Disc Case Worth?
- Injuries Caused by Ejection From a Motor Vehicle